Today’s Lender Offers
Provided by UWM
Advantages of this Lender:
– High-quality underwriters who understand complex loans.
– Very fast initial loan approval. Apply, sign Loan Estimate, and provide all documents, and next-day underwriting will review your loan.
– Closing team is very efficient. Underwriting may give final approval in the morning, and have closing documents to title company in the afternoon for next-day signing and closing.
– Mortgage insurance is often about 20-30% cheaper than other lenders, so if you plan on making a down payment of 3%, 5%, or 10% for a Conventional loan, this lender may have more affordable PMI.
Speed of Service:
– For refinancing, this lender takes about 7-15 days, from submission to underwriting (appraisal report, title documents, payoff statement, etc) to final approval.
– For purchase, this lender takes about 15-20 days.
Do You Like Mortgage on A Mission?
– Are you finding a lower cost lender offer somewhere else?
– Our lenders can review other offers you’ve received in writing.
– If you want to work with us, we want to find a way to work with you.
– Contact us with the form below, and have your other lender’s official Loan Estimate ready to discuss.
Rate Finder Disclosure
– The Rate Finder results will show rates and lender fees for a 30-day lock period. All offers are for fixed rate loans.
– The Rate Finder will update lender pricing when lenders update pricing, which may happen daily or multiple times in one day in response to economic news.
– Only lender fees are displayed under Closing Costs, so keep in mind that additional non-lender fees may apply, including appraisal, title insurance, survey, recording fees.
– Non-lender fees are almost always the same between different lenders, since all lenders underwrite loans to the same basic guidelines and requirements.
– If you’re not sure what non-lender fees to expect, please contact us for a precise quote for your new loan.
– This Rate Finder is not intended for marketing purposes and is for educational use only.
– If you are paying, or will pay, mortgage insurance (less than 20% home equity), then you should also consider the cost of mortgage insurance, which varies from lender to lender, sometimes by as much as $50 per month. A lender with a higher rate, but with $50 in monthly savings for mortgage insurance, might be the better offer.
– An official Loan Estimate is available from this lender upon receipt of your loan application and credit inquiry.